Ni.
Ni shuo ni yao wang qi chien pu de shi;
You. I am freaking mad at you.
When he needs you, you run to him. When I needed you, you ran away from me. When he doesn't want you, you begged the fuck out of him. When I don't want you, you left.
When he broke up with you, you desperately beg him and if he dont want you you come back to me because you are scared to be lonely. When I broke up with you, you just agreed.
Now he's back with you, you just run to him. Then he hurt you, and YOU run to me. This happened many fucking times and I AM SICK of being played.
29/07/08 ; you say you love me. We became lao poh and lao kong zhai today.
5/10/08 ; I break with you. I cannot stand your fucking attitude.
10/10/08 ; You on with him. You are very happy at that time. I still got love you so I regret a bit. See you daily with him make me jealous.
6/12/08 ; He break with you. You cried and came to my house 12 midnight.Wah sai! I still love you so I accept you back.
5/1/09 ; You break with me. You said you love him and you dont want to hurt me.
10/1/09 ; You on with him again. I was shock coz I thought he dont love you de. But he want you back tatz why you break with me.
10/2/09 ; You break with him again. You ask me meet you in Momo and I went. You cried and want me back. You said you realize you love me.
20/3/09 ; You on with him again. You say he loves you better than me. You say you feel he's the one.
5/4/09 ; He break with you AGAIN. You say he is a fucking tart so you dont want him de. You came to me again. I pity you, and I still love you, so I agree to on back with you.
12/7/09 ; You are happy with me for less than 3 months. Break again. Coz you say he want you back and you pity him. You say I am leng zai so sure got girls want. Wtf.
30/8/09 ; You break with him again. You just said you realize I'm the one and he's one fucker. Wtf. You want me again.
What kind of game are you playing with me huh? My heart gone de lo because of you. You say he play you, and tat is very bad. But you dont realize you playing with me also?!?!?!??!
You cant decide which boy you want huh. Use your fucking brain and think lah! Stop playing games de.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment